April 10, 2017 - The Coal Markets Report has been updated for the business week ending April 7, 2017.
For the week, spot price:
- Increased $1.85 to $53.60 in Central Appalachia
- Increased $1.45 to $46.60 in Northern Appalachia
- Decreased $0.70 to $30.95 in Illinois Basin
- Decreased $0.08 to $11.42 in Powder River Basin
- Increased $1.00 to $41.00 in Uinta Basin
Spot prices are in dollars per short ton and are for delivery in Q3 2017.
NYMEX coal future prices are available through Friday, April 7, 2017.*
*Please note that future prices for NYMEX APPALACHIAN and INDONESIAN_MCCLOSKEY coal are no longer available.
To see the full report, please visit: http://www.eia.gov/coal/markets/.