May 1, 2017 - The Coal Markets Report has been updated for the business week ending April 28, 2017.
For the week, all spot prices have remained unchanged from the week ending April 21, 2017.
- Remained at $52.45 in Central Appalachia
- Remained at $45.60 in Northern Appalachia
- Remained at $30.95 in Illinois Basin
- Remained at $11.75 in Powder River Basin
- Remained at $41.00 in Uinta Basin
Spot prices are in dollars per short ton and are for delivery in Q3 2017.
NYMEX coal future prices are available through Friday, April 28, 2017.