July 3, 2017 - The Coal Markets Report has been updated for the business week ending June 26, 2017.
For the week, spot prices:
- Stayed at $52.55 in Central Appalachia
- Stayed at $45.65 in Northern Appalachia
- Stayed at $30.95 in Illinois Basin
- Stayed at $11.55 in Power River Basin
- Stayed at $40.35 in Uinta Basin
Spot prices are in dollars per short ton and are for delivery in Q3 2017.
NYMEX coal future prices are available through Friday, June 26, 2017.*
*Please note that future prices for NYMEX APPALACHIAN and INDONESIAN_MCCLOSKEY coal are no longer available.
To see the full report, please visit: http://www.eia.gov/coal/markets/.