October 10, 2017 - The Coal Markets Report has been updated for the business week ending October 6, 2017.
For the week, spot prices:
- Decreased $0.75 to $55.50 in Central Appalachia
- Decreased $0.70 to $45.40 in Northern Appalachia
- Increased $1.75 to $32.60 in Illinois Basin
- Increased $0.20 to $11.75 in Powder River Basin
- Increased $0.40 to $41.10 in Uinta Basin
Spot prices are in dollars per short ton and are for delivery in Q1 2018.
NYMEX coal future prices are available through Friday, October 6, 2017.*
*Please note that future prices for NYMEX APPALACHIAN and INDONESIAN_MCCLOSKEY coal are no longer available.
To see the full report, please visit: http://www.eia.gov/coal/markets/.