April 5, 2018 - The Weekly Coal Production report has been updated for the week ending March 31, 2018.
• Estimated U.S. coal production totaled approximately 14.7 million short tons (mmst)
• This production estimate is 4.9% lower than last week's estimate and 3.1% higher than the production estimate in the comparable week in 2017
• East of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 6 mmst
• West of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 8.7 mmst
• U.S. year-to-date coal production totaled 191.1 mmst, 3% lower than the comparable year-to-date coal production in 2017
To see the full report, please visit: http://www.eia.gov/coal/production/weekly.
CoalZoom.com - Your Foremost Source for Coal News