April 9, 2018 - The Coal Markets Report has been updated for the business week ending April 6, 2018.
For the week, spot price:
- Decreased $1.90 to $61.10 in Central Appalachia
- Decreased $1.40 to $45.05 in Northern Appalachia
- Decreased $0.50 to $32.70 in Illinois Basin
- Decreased $0.05 to $12.35 in Powder River Basin
- Decreased $0.10 to $42.05 in Uinta Basin
Spot prices are in dollars per short ton and are for delivery in Q3 2018.
NYMEX coal future prices are available through Friday, April 6, 2018. Please note there was no volume or open interest for Eastern Rail in April, May, or June 2018.
To see the full report, please visit: http://www.eia.gov/coal/markets/.
CoalZoom.com - Your Foremost Source for Coal News