May 10, 2018 - The Weekly Coal Production report has been updated for the week ending May 5, 2018.
• Estimated U.S. coal production totaled approximately 13.6 million short tons (mmst)
• This production estimate is 1.9% lower than last week's estimate and 3.4% higher than the production estimate in the comparable week in 2017
• East of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 5.6 mmst
• West of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 8.0 mmst
• U.S. year-to-date coal production totaled 260.2 mmst, 2.1% lower than the comparable year-to-date coal production in 2017
For more information, please visit: http://www.eia.gov/coal/production/weekly.
CoalZoom.com - Your Foremost Source for Coal News