June 7, 2018 - The Weekly Coal Production report has been updated for the week ending June 2, 2018.
• Estimated U.S. coal production totaled approximately 13.4 million short tons (mmst)
• This production estimate is 10% lower than last week's estimate and 9.5% lower than the production estimate in the comparable week in 2017
• East of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 5.5 mmst
• West of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 7.9 mmst
• U.S. year-to-date coal production totaled 316.4 mmst, 1.8% lower than the comparable year-to-date coal production in 2017
For more information, please visit: http://www.eia.gov/coal/production/weekly.
CoalZoom.com - Your Foremost Source for Coal News