July 9, 2018 - The Coal Markets Report has been updated for the business week ending July 6, 2018.
For the week, spot prices:
- Increased $3.05 to $69.15 in Central Appalachia
- Increased $3.00 to $51.50 in Northern Appalachia
- Increased $0.25 to $32.95 in Illinois Basin
- Increased $0.70 to $13.05 in Powder River Basin
- Increased $0.20 to $41.45 in Uinta Basin
Spot prices are in dollars per short ton and are for delivery in the fourth quarter of 2018.
NYMEX coal future prices are available through Friday, July 6, 2018.
To see the full report, visit: http://www.eia.gov/coal/markets/.