August 2, 2018 - The Weekly Coal Production report has been updated for the week ending July 28, 2018.
• Estimated U.S. coal production totaled approximately 14.9 million short tons (mmst)
• This production estimate is 2% higher than last week's estimate and 2.7% lower than the production estimate in the comparable week in 2017
• East of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 5.9 mmst
• West of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 9.1 mmst
• U.S. year-to-date coal production totaled 428 mmst, 2.9% lower than the comparable year-to-date coal production in 2017
For more information, please visit: http://www.eia.gov/coal/production/weekly.
CoalZoom.com - Your Foremost Source for Coal News