April 1, 2019 - The Coal Markets Report has been updated for the business week ending March 29, 2019.
For the week, spot prices:
- Decreased $2.95 to $80.50 in Central Appalachia
- Increased $0.15 to $70.20 in Northern Appalachia
- Decreased $0.75 to $37.45 in Illinois Basin
- Increased $0.45 to $12.80 in Powder River Basin
- Decreased $0.40 to $38.80 in Uinta Basin
Spot prices are in dollars per short ton and are for delivery in the second quarter of 2019.
NYMEX coal future prices are available through Wednesday, November 28, 2018. Please note there was no future volume or open interest for Eastern Rail or Western Rail at the time of publication.
To see the full report, visit: http://www.eia.gov/coal/markets/.