April 15, 2019 - The Coal Markets Report has been updated for the business week ending April 12, 2019.
For the week, spot prices:
- Decreased $3.20 to $77.30 in Central Appalachia
- Decreased $3.15 to $67.05 in Northern Appalachia
- Increased $2.75 to $40.20 in Illinois Basin
- Increased $0.05 to $12.85 in Powder River Basin
- Decreased $2.00 to $36.80 in Uinta Basin
Spot prices are in dollars per short ton and are for delivery in the third quarter of 2019.
NYMEX coal future prices are available through Wednesday, November 28, 2018. Please note there was no future volume or open interest for Eastern Rail or Western Rail at the time of publication.
To see the full report, visit: http://www.eia.gov/coal/markets/.