EIA's Weekly Coal Production Report: November 7, 2019
November 7, 2019 - The Weekly Coal Production report has been updated for the week ending November 2, 2019.
• Estimated U.S. coal production totaled about 12.6 million short tons (MMst)
• This production estimate is 0.6% lower than last week's estimate and 16.6% lower than the production estimate in the comparable week in 2018
• East of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 5.3 MMst
• West of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 7.3 MMst
• U.S. year-to-date coal production totaled 598.3 MMst, 5.7% lower than the comparable year-to-date coal production in 2018
For more information, visit: http://www.eia.gov/coal/production/weekly.