EIA's Coal Markets Report: February 3, 2020
February 3, 2020 - The Coal Markets Report has been updated for the business week ending January 31, 2020.
For the week, spot prices:
- Increased $1.75 to $59.15 in Central Appalachia
- Decreased $3.60 to $50.40 in Northern Appalachia
- Decreased $0.35 to $33.85 in Illinois Basin
- Decreased $0.05 to $11.70 in Powder River Basin
- Decreased $0.15 to $31.15 in Uinta Basin
Spot prices are in dollars per short ton and are for delivery in the second quarter of 2020.
To see the full report, visit: https://www.eia.gov/coal/markets/.