EIA's Weekly Coal Production Report: February 11, 2020
February 13, 2020 - The Weekly Coal Production report has been updated for the week ending February 8, 2020.
• Estimated U.S. coal production totaled about 11.8 million short tons (MMst)
• This production estimate is 6.2% lower than last week's estimate and 14.5% lower than the production estimate in the comparable week in 2019
• East of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 5.2 MMst
• West of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 6.6 MMst
• U.S. year-to-date coal production totaled 69.6 MMst, 14.6% lower than the comparable year-to-date coal production in 2019
For more information, visit: http://www.eia.gov/coal/production/weekly.