EIA's Coal Markets Report: May 4, 2020
May 4, 2020 - The Coal Markets Report has been updated for the business week ending May 1, 2020.
For the week, spot prices:
- Decreased $0.55 to $54.65 in Central Appalachia
- Decreased $4.75 to $42.05 in Northern Appalachia
- Decreased $1.25 to $32.05 in Illinois Basin
- Decreased $0.05 to $11.50 in Powder River Basin
- Decreased $0.75 to $29.85 in Uinta Basin
Spot prices are in dollars per short ton and are for delivery in the second quarter of 2020.
To see the full report, visit: https://www.eia.gov/coal/markets/.