EIA's Weekly Coal Production Report: June 18, 2020
June 19, 2020 - The Weekly Coal Production report has been updated for the week ending June 13, 2020.
• Estimated U.S. coal production totaled about 8.9 million short tons (MMst)
• This production estimate is 2.8% higher than last week's estimate and 34.8% lower than the production estimate in the comparable week in 2019
• East of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 3.8 MMst
• West of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 5.1 MMst
• U.S. year-to-date coal production totaled 240.2 MMst, 26.4% lower than the comparable year-to-date coal production in 2019
For more information, visit: https://www.eia.gov/coal/production/weekly.