EIA's Weekly Coal Production Report: November 12, 2020
November 12, 2020 - The Weekly Coal Production report has been updated for the week ending November 7, 2020.
- Estimated U.S. coal production totaled about 10.4 million short tons (MMst).
- This production estimate is 0.7% higher than last week's estimate and 20.4% lower than the production estimate in the comparable week in 2019.
- East of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 4 MMst.
- West of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 6.5 MMst.
- U.S. year-to-date coal production totaled 456.9 MMst, 25.3% lower than the comparable year-to-date coal production in 2019.