EIA's Weekly Coal Production Report – November 10, 2022
November 10, 2022 - EIA has updated the Weekly Coal Production report for the week ending November 5, 2022.
- Estimated U.S. coal production totaled about 11.9 million short tons (MMst).
- This production estimate is 3.8% lower than last week's estimate and 3.2% higher than the production estimate in the comparable week in 2021.
- East of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 4.5 MMst.
- West of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 7.4 MMst.
- U.S. year-to-date coal production totaled 508.9 MMst, 4.1% higher than the comparable year-to-date.