EPA Administrator Pruitt to Headline Energy & Environment Symposium in DC
May 18, 2017 - On Wednesday, May 24, EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt will be the keynote speaker at the Faegre Baker Daniels 4th Annual Energy and Environment Symposium. You can register for the event here.
Michelle Bloodworth, COO of the American Coalition for Clean Coal Electricity (ACCCE), will be moderating a panel at 2:00 PM called "The Future of the Electric Grid." Panelists are:
- Tom Coleman, Director of Reliability Assessment at the North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- Tony Clark, former Federal Energy Regulatory Commissioner (FERC)
- David Boyd, Vice President of Government and Regulatory Affairs at MISO
- Mike Bryson, Vice President of Operations at PJM
- John Shelk, President and CEO of the Electric Power Supply Association (EPSA)