June 10, 2019 - The Coal Markets Report has been updated for the business week ending June 7, 2019.
For the week, spot prices:
- Increased $0.45 to $59.25 in Central Appalachia
- Decreased $6.90 to $53.40 in Northern Appalachia
- Decreased $1.10 to $39.10 in Illinois Basin
- Decreased $0.05 to $12.30 in Powder River Basin
- Decreased $0.45 to $35.90 in Uinta Basin
Spot prices are in dollars per short ton and are for delivery in the third quarter of 2019.
To see the full report, visit: http://www.eia.gov/coal/markets/.