EIA's Coal Markets Report: January 6, 2020
January 6, 2020 - The Coal Markets Report has been updated for the business week ending January 3, 2020.
For the week, spot prices:
- Increased $0.35 to $60.65 in Central Appalachia
- Increased $1.55 to $52.30 in Northern Appalachia
- Increased $0.30 to $34.50 in Illinois Basin
- Decreased $0.05 to $11.75 in Powder River Basin
- Decreased $0.15 to $31.30 in Uinta Basin
Spot prices are in dollars per short ton and are for delivery in the second quarter of 2020.
To see the full report, visit: https://www.eia.gov/coal/markets/.