EIA's Coal Markets Report: March 2, 2020
March 2, 2020 - The Coal Markets Report has been updated for the business week ending February 28, 2020.
For the week, spot prices:
- Decreased $1.15 to $58.00 in Central Appalachia
- Decreased $1.45 to $44.05 in Northern Appalachia
- Decreased $0.40 to $33.45 in Illinois Basin
- Decreased $0.05 to $11.60 in Powder River Basin
- Decreased $0.10 to $30.90 in Uinta Basin
Spot prices are in dollars per short ton and are for delivery in the second quarter of 2020.
To see the full report, visit: https://www.eia.gov/coal/markets/.