March 18, 2020 - Please adhere to the following protocols to protect yourself and others from the spread of COVID-19:
- Practice good hygiene. Wash your hands, especially after touching any frequently used item or surface. If soap and water is not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- If asked to do a preliminary screening at an entrance to a mine site, please participate.
- Sync inspection data to ERIS remotely to avoid office visits. Refer to the instructions from Amy Crouser.
- If you feel sick, do not report to work. Notify your supervisor.
- If someone in your household tests positive for the coronavirus, do not report to work. Arrangements can be made to work from home.