Weekly Coal Production Report: June 11, 2020
June 11, 2020 - The Weekly Coal Production report has been updated for the week ending June 6, 2020.
• Estimated U.S. coal production totaled about 8.6 million short tons (MMst)
• This production estimate is 5.5% higher than last week's estimate and 30.9% lower than the production estimate in the comparable week in 2019
• East of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 3.6 MMst
• West of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 5 MMst
• U.S. year-to-date coal production totaled 231.3 MMst, 26.1% lower than the comparable year-to-date coal production in 2019
For more information, visit: https://www.eia.gov/coal/production/weekly.