EIA's Weekly Coal Production Report: June 25, 2020
June 25, 2020 - The Weekly Coal Production report has been updated for the week ending June 20, 2020.
• Estimated U.S. coal production totaled about 9.3 million short tons (MMst)
• This production estimate is 4.7% higher than last week's estimate and 32.3% lower than the production estimate in the comparable week in 2019
• East of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 3.9 MMst
• West of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 5.4 MMst
• U.S. year-to-date coal production totaled 249.5 MMst, 26.6% lower than the comparable year-to-date coal production in 2019
For more information, visit: https://www.eia.gov/coal/production/weekly.